3 Bedroom Luxury Unfurnished House Rental in Cambie Village in Westside Vancouver
418 West 19th Avenue, Vancouver, BC, Canada.
Cambie Village House
This is a newer, executive level, custom built home off Granville and 19th Avenue in Westside Vancouver. No expense has been spared in the design, construction and finishing of this beautiful 3 bedroom home! The home includes the 2 main levels (top 2 floors) with it’s spacious 2000sq.ft. of living space. The lower level of the house has a 1 bedroom and office rental suite, which is perfect for a nanny, family members, guests, or office space… available for an additional $1000/month. The Cambie corridor is only 1 minute from your front door step, with its many dining options, boutique stores, coffee shops, a movie theatre and a Choices Market. Douglas Park and Community Centre is a 10 minute walk away, with a fitness centre, child care services, a youth centre, a soft ball field, a basketball court and children’s playground. A main bus route is only a 2 minute walk from your front step, the Canada Line SkyTrain is a 10 minute walk away and Vancouver General Hospital is only a 5 minute drive away! The neighbourhood has excellent schools including Edith Cavel Elementary, Eric Hamber Secondary, French Immersion L’Ecole Bilingue, General Gordon Elementary and Sir Winston Churchill Secondary. Contact Advent today to rent this 3 bedroom luxury unfurnished house rental in Cambie Village, rent with ADVENT.
- Located in Westside Vancouver - Cambie Village
- Unfurnished luxury house rental
- Upper level of home (top 2 floors)
- Separate 1 bedroom and office suite available:
- Additional $1000 / month
- 1 Year lease term required
- Landscaped gardens at front and rear
- Open plan
- Designer lighting throughout
- Air conditioning
- Radiant heated flooring
- Security system with 4 cameras:
- Includes security monitor in kitchen
- Hardwood flooring throughout
- Large coat closet at front entrance
- Spacious living room
- Marble encased gas fireplace
- Large family room
- Beautiful side-by-side dining room
- Backyard patio off dining room
- Gourmet kitchen
- White quartz countertops
- High end appliance package
- Gas range
- Thermador fridge
- Built-in microwave
- Deep, over-sized kitchen sink
- Over-sized kitchen island
- Lots of cabinet space in kitchen
- Powder room on main level
- Glass enclosed staircase
- 3 Bedrooms upstairs all with ensuites
- Master bedroom with walk-in closet and private balcony
- 2nd Bedroom with views of North Shore mountains
- Master bathroom with dual sinks, shower, steam and tub jets
- Master bathroom with outdoor patio and view
- Washer / Dryer
- Street parking
- No smoking
- No pets
To rent this property applicants must complete Advent’s tenancy application in full, have an excellent Landlord reference and Tenancy history, agree to a Credit Check and have a Credit Score of at least 600, and proven employment and employment history with a salary or income that can support the rental rate. Offshore applicants will also require a valid passport, work or student visa and be able to prove they can legally stay in Canada for the duration of the tenancy. A local guarantor may be required.
Insurance: Advent’s tenants are required to hold current tenant's insurance, proof of insurance will be required at move-in.
Pet Policy: Pets may or may not be allowed in this property, this is the decision of the Landlord/Owner and the Strata Corporation (if applicable). A deposit of 50% of the monthly rental rate is required along with references.
Smoking Policy: No smoking in any of Advent’s rental properties, no exceptions, this is grounds for eviction.
Tenant Obligations Under the Residential Tenancy Act: A tenant must maintain reasonable health, cleanliness and sanitary standards throughout the rental unit and the other residential property to which the tenant has access. A tenant of a rental unit must repair damage to the rental unit or common area that is caused by the actions or neglect of the tenant or a person permitted on the residential property by the tenant.
Essential Services For Tenants: If you've just rented with Advent you may need one or more of these essential services for your new rental! Click Here >>