CentreView Unfurnished 1 Bedroom Apartment For Rent in North Vancouver
1408 - 125 14th Street East, North Vancouver, BC, Canada.
rental rate assessment
Own a property like this? Rent it with ADVENT!
Welcome to CentreView, an innovative mix of residential, retail and office space! Located at 14th and Lonsdale Avenue, CentreView will be the new focal point of North Vancouver. Along with the existing shops and services of Central Lonsdale, you’ll be surrounded by everything you could ask for in an urban community and all within walking distance of your home. This is a true retail-shopping destination! Residents will have easy access to public transit, Highway #1 and both the Lionsgate and 2nd Narrows bridges. City library, city hall and essential services are right across the street. Parks, the waterfront and mountain trails are also close by. This is a rich, diverse community filled with family-owned cafes, restaurants, grocery stores and small businesses. Everything you need in a perfect location! The development is also expected to feature a Whole Foods Market, coming in 2018. Residents have access to over 10,000 sq.ft. of indoor amenity facilities and an additional 17,000 sq.ft. of outdoor space to enjoy at CentreView’s Wellness Centre. Contact Advent today to view this brand new, one bedroom, luxury apartment rental in North Vancouver, rent with ADVENT!
- Located in Central Lonsdale - North Vancouver
- Unfurnished luxury apartment rental
- 1 Year lease term required
- Brand new development
- Air conditioning
- North facing
- Sweeping 180 degree mountain and city views
- Large balcony
- 95% UV blocking white roller blinds on exterior windows
- Modern fixtures
- Wide plank laminate flooring in living room, dining room and kitchen
- Carpeted floor in bedroom
- Kitchen features:
- Soft close cabinetry
- Stone counters
- Stone slab over-height backsplash, matching countertop finish
- Extra-deep stainless steel under-mounted sink
- Kohler polished chrome faucet with extractable spray
- Pot lights and under cabinet puck lights
- Integrated Fhiaba refrigerator
- Fulgor Milano 5 burner gas cooktop
- Panasonic combination hood fan and microwave
- Fulgor Milano convection oven
- Integrated Blomberg dishwasher
- Laundry closet with ceramic tiled floor
- Full size, high efficiency Whirlpool washer / dryer
- Built-in closet organizer in bedroom
- Bathroom features:
- NuHeat heated floors
- Tub and shower
- Solid marble countertops
- 3" High waterfall face and 6" high backsplash
- Flat-panel wood cabinets with rift-cut oak veneer face
- Stainless steel pulls
- Large medicine cabinet
- Contemporary and functional mirror, wall sconces and pot lighting
- Sleek dual flush Kohler toilet
- Storage locker
- Bike locker
- Electronic keyless lobby entry phone
- Gated, keyless underground parking for residents and visitors
- 1 Spacious Parking stall included
- No pets
- No smoking
- Landscaped roof terrace
- Outdoor pool and hot tub
- BBQ area
- Two guest suites
- Professionally equipped fitness centre
- Men’s and Women’s change rooms
- Sauna and steam room
- Squash court
- Large party room with kitchen
- Meeting / media room
- Games room
To rent this property applicants must complete Advent’s tenancy application in full, have an excellent Landlord reference and Tenancy history, agree to a Credit Check and have a Credit Score of at least 600, and proven employment and employment history with a salary or income that can support the rental rate. Offshore applicants will also require a valid passport, work or student visa and be able to prove they can legally stay in Canada for the duration of the tenancy. A local guarantor may be required.
Insurance: Advent’s tenants are required to hold current tenant's insurance, proof of insurance will be required at move-in.
Pet Policy: Pets may or may not be allowed in this property, this is the decision of the Landlord/Owner and the Strata Corporation (if applicable). A deposit of 50% of the monthly rental rate is required along with references.
Smoking Policy: No smoking in any of Advent’s rental properties, no exceptions, this is grounds for eviction.
Tenant Obligations Under the Residential Tenancy Act: A tenant must maintain reasonable health, cleanliness and sanitary standards throughout the rental unit and the other residential property to which the tenant has access. A tenant of a rental unit must repair damage to the rental unit or common area that is caused by the actions or neglect of the tenant or a person permitted on the residential property by the tenant.
Essential Services For Tenants: If you've just rented with Advent you may need one or more of these essential services for your new rental! Click Here >>