Welcome to the first phase of ERA in Maple Ridge! ERA is redefining Maple Ridge with a seven-phased, master-planned community, where people will live, work, shop, and play together. These are beautiful homes designed for the next generation by Iredale Architecture. ERA homes are optimized for a picturesque view of Maple Ridge’s natural beauty. Located in Downtown Maple Ridge on Dewdney Trunk Road spanning three city blocks. Enjoy doorstep access to an amenity-rich urban town centre with shops, services and restaurants. There's easy access to transit and the West Coast Express making traveling to Downtown Vancouver and other communities a breeze. This brand new community is surrounded by trails, the Fraser River and an abundance of green space with spectacular views of the Coast Mountains. Contact us today to schedule a viewing at this brand new one bedroom apartment rental at ERA in Downtown Maple Ridge!
Scheduled building completion 15th December 2022.
Viewings begin upon building completion.
- Located in Downtown Maple Ridge
- 1 Year lease term required
- Brand new building
- Unfurnished apartment rental
- 4th floor
- West facing
- Balcony (40 sf)
- 9ft Ceilings in main living areas
- Wide-plank hardwood flooring
- Faux wood blinds on all windows
- Lush carpet in bedroom
- Italian inspired cabinetry
- Under-cabinet LED lighting
- Soft-close drawers
- Matte black cabinet pulls
- Quartz countertops
- Subway tile backsplash
- Stainless-steel appliances
- KitchenAid fridge with bottom freezer
- KitchenAid 5-burner gas range and oven
- KitchenAid dishwasher
- Panasonic microwave
- Stainless-steel hood fan
- Large kitchen island
- Double-bowl stainless steel sink
- Kohler matte black faucet with pull-out spray
- Quartz countertops
- Softclose laminate cabinets
- Large format matte porcelain floor tiles
- Matte black Kohler faucets and accessories
- Soft-close toilet
- Front-loading Whirlpool washer and dryer
- Pets OK with owner approval
- 1 Parking stall
- 1 Storage locker
- No smoking
- Rooftop amenity on North building
- Roof garden and lounge on South building
- Party room with kitchen, dining and couches
- Fully-equipped fitness centre
- Landscaped outdoor courtyard
- Outdoor social seating with dining areas
- Outdoor children’s play area
- Underground parking
- Security camera system in parkade and elevators
- Enterphone at lobby and parkade entrances
- FOB access control system
- Bike storage room
- Recycling and garbage disposal room
- Vada Property Management
To rent this 1 bedroom apartment at 22226 Brown Avenue in Maple Ridge, applicants must complete Advent’s tenancy application in full, have an excellent Landlord reference and Tenancy history, agree to a Credit Check, and have a proven employment and employment history with a salary or income that can support the rental rate. Offshore applicants will also require a valid passport, work or student visa and be able to prove they can legally stay in Canada for the duration of the tenancy. A local guarantor may be required.
INSURANCE: Tenants at 22226 Brown Avenue are required to hold current tenant's insurance, proof of insurance will be required at move-in.
PET POLICY: Pets may or may not be allowed in this property at 22226 Brown Avenue, this is the decision of the Landlord/Owner and the Strata Corporation (if applicable). Information posted on this rental advertisement is subject to change at any time to comply with Strata building Bylaws. A pet deposit of 50% of the monthly rental rate is required along with references.
NO SMOKING: At 22226 Brown Avenue, no exceptions, this is grounds for eviction.
No smoking, of any substances, in the suite or on the common areas of the property. The tenant(s) is aware that many City, Municipal and/or Strata Bylaws also restrict smoking on Limited Common Property (such as balconies). Should such a bylaw not be in place and smoking on Limited Common Property be permitted, the tenant(s) is aware that should a complaint be received from any part re said action, they must cease and desist at once.
CANNABIS: The resident or visitor of the resident at 22226 Brown Avenue must not use or permit any part of the suite, common area or limited common area be used as a site for growing, manufacturing/production, dispensing, selling or distributing marijuana, marijuana derived products, marijuana related products and accessories, and/or any controlled substances, whether licensed or otherwise.
Tenant Obligations Under the Residential Tenancy Act: A tenant must maintain reasonable health, cleanliness and sanitary standards throughout the rental unit and the other residential property to which the tenant has access. A tenant of a rental unit must repair damage to the rental unit or common area that is caused by the actions or neglect of the tenant or a person permitted on the residential property by the tenant.
Essential Services For Tenants: If you've just rented this 1 bedroom apartment at 22226 Brown Avenue you may need one or more of these essential services.