Jameson House Unfurnished 2 Bedroom Luxury Apartment Rental in Coal Harbour
1506 - 838 West Hastings Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada.
The Jameson House is now open and this luxury condo rental is available immediately. The building, completed by Bosa Developments comes with underground parking facilities augmented by a European-style, fully-automated non-pallet parkade - the first in North America; cars are mechanically stacked and racked and can be retrieved in around 90 seconds. The condo is extremely modern with stainless steel appliances and countertops - this suite comes with an under floor heating and cooling system. Contact ADVENT today to rent this 2 bedroom luxury apartment at Jameson House in Coal Harbour, rent with ADVENT!
- Located in Downtown Vancouver / Coal Harbour
- Unfurnished Rental
- 1 Year Lease Term Required
- Luxury Apartment
- Vancouver’s Newest Building
- Outstanding views of Coal Harbour & Downtown from the spacious balcony (North facing)
- Large open plan livingroom & dining room with tiled heated floors
- 2 Bedrooms with a fully integrated bedroom wardrobe
- Custom stainless steel countertop and backsplash in kitchen
- Chrome telescopic faucet with integral vegetable spray
- 5-cycle full-size dishwasher
- 19 cu.ft. refrigerator
- Self-cleaning gas range
- Overhead microwave
- Attractive imported tile kitchen backsplash
- Convenient breakfast bar, island use or additional dining table
- Halogen track and overhead pendant lighting
- Imported 12" x 24" porcelain entry tiles
- Full height brushed-metal windows
- Sliding glass door access to balcony
- Energy-efficient Symphony fireplace
- Soaker Tub
- Brick-design tubsplash tile
- Italian euro-style faucets
- European styled above counter sink
- Recessed halogen lighting
- Stainless Steel Sink
- Hidden power outlets
- Master bathroom with powder room (with large storage cabinets to use)
- Under floor heating and cooling system included
- Automated German style parking included
- 3 dedicated residential elevators and Concierge Service
- Washer / Dryer
- No Smoking
- No Pets
To rent this property applicants must complete Advent’s tenancy application in full, have an excellent Landlord reference and Tenancy history, agree to a Credit Check, and have a proven employment and employment history with a salary or income that can support the rental rate. Offshore applicants will also require a valid passport, work or student visa and be able to prove they can legally stay in Canada for the duration of the tenancy. A local guarantor may be required.
INSURANCE: Advent’s tenants are required to hold current tenant's insurance, proof of insurance will be required at move-in.
PET POLICY: Pets may or may not be allowed in this property, this is the decision of the Landlord/Owner and the Strata Corporation (if applicable). A deposit of 50% of the monthly rental rate is required along with references.
NO SMOKING: In any of Advent’s rental properties, no exceptions, this is grounds for eviction.
No smoking, of any substances, in the suite or on the common areas of the property. The tenant(s) is aware that many City, Municipal and/or Strata Bylaws also restrict smoking on Limited Common Property (such as balconies). Should such a bylaw not be in place and smoking on Limited Common Property be permitted, the tenant(s) is aware that should a complaint be received from any part re said action, they must cease and desist at once.
CANNABIS: The resident or visitor of the resident must not use or permit any part of the suite, common area or limited common area be used as a site for growing, manufacturing/production, dispensing, selling or distributing marijuana, marijuana derived products, marijuana related products and accessories, and/or any controlled substances, whether licensed or otherwise.
Tenant Obligations Under the Residential Tenancy Act: A tenant must maintain reasonable health, cleanliness and sanitary standards throughout the rental unit and the other residential property to which the tenant has access. A tenant of a rental unit must repair damage to the rental unit or common area that is caused by the actions or neglect of the tenant or a person permitted on the residential property by the tenant.
Essential Services For Tenants: If you've just rented with Advent you may need one or more of these essential services for your new rental! Click Here >>