Kingsgate Gardens 1 Bedroom Apartment For Rent in Edmonds, Burnaby
68 - 7428 14th Avenue, Burnaby, BC, Canada.
Kingsgate Gardens is located at 14th Avenue and Kingsway in the rapidly changing Edmonds neighbourhood of Burnaby. Edmonds is a well established family oriented neighbourhood, offering a balance of full-scale conveniences with schools, shopping, amenities and public transportation all situated nearby. Now is the time to feel right at home in Kingsgate Gardens. Contact ADVENT today to rent this 1 bedroom unfurnished apartment at Kingsgate Gardens in Burnaby, rent with ADVENT!
- Located in Edmonds - Burnaby
- Unfurnished townhouse rental
- 1 Year lease term required
- Contemporary architectural styling
- Timeless colour scheme
- Double-glazed vinyl windows - lots of natural light
- Pre-wired for security alarm system
- Laminate flooring in living areas
- Soft pile carpeting in bedroom
- Walk-in closet in bedroom
- Easy maintenance eggshell paint throughout
- Cozy, warm and quiet with R20 insulation in walls
- Electric baseboard heating throughout
- Full size kitchen:
- Wood grain laminate cabinets
- Decorative brushed chrome hardware
- Stylish countertops
- Tile backsplash
- Double bowl stainless steel sink with chrome faucet
- Energy efficient appliances including:
- Electric range
- Hood fan
- In-sink waste disposal unit
- Ceramic tile flooring
- Vanity sink with single-lever tap
- Vanity mirror with designer selected lighting
- Custom designed wood grain laminate cabinets
- Brushed chrome hardware
- Stylish countertop
- Polished chrome towel bar & accessories
- One-piece shower & tub with ceramic tile surround
- 1 Parking stall in gated parkade
- No pets
- Professional landscaping
- Concrete walkways with lighting
- Secured bike storage facilities
- Secured elevator to parkade
To rent this property applicants must complete Advent’s tenancy application in full, have an excellent Landlord reference and Tenancy history, agree to a Credit Check, and have a proven employment and employment history with a salary or income that can support the rental rate. Offshore applicants will also require a valid passport, work or student visa and be able to prove they can legally stay in Canada for the duration of the tenancy. A local guarantor may be required.
INSURANCE: Advent’s tenants are required to hold current tenant's insurance, proof of insurance will be required at move-in.
PET POLICY: Pets may or may not be allowed in this property, this is the decision of the Landlord/Owner and the Strata Corporation (if applicable). A deposit of 50% of the monthly rental rate is required along with references.
NO SMOKING: In any of Advent’s rental properties, no exceptions, this is grounds for eviction.
No smoking, of any substances, in the suite or on the common areas of the property. The tenant(s) is aware that many City, Municipal and/or Strata Bylaws also restrict smoking on Limited Common Property (such as balconies). Should such a bylaw not be in place and smoking on Limited Common Property be permitted, the tenant(s) is aware that should a complaint be received from any part re said action, they must cease and desist at once.
CANNABIS: The resident or visitor of the resident must not use or permit any part of the suite, common area or limited common area be used as a site for growing, manufacturing/production, dispensing, selling or distributing marijuana, marijuana derived products, marijuana related products and accessories, and/or any controlled substances, whether licensed or otherwise.
Tenant Obligations Under the Residential Tenancy Act: A tenant must maintain reasonable health, cleanliness and sanitary standards throughout the rental unit and the other residential property to which the tenant has access. A tenant of a rental unit must repair damage to the rental unit or common area that is caused by the actions or neglect of the tenant or a person permitted on the residential property by the tenant.
Essential Services For Tenants: If you've just rented with Advent you may need one or more of these essential services for your new rental! Click Here >>
PLEASE READ ALL
To stop the spread of the COVID-19 virus, we all must comply with the recommendations set by the Government of Canada. At Advent, we're doing everything we can to flatten the curve.
DO NOT REQUEST A SHOWING IN PERSON IF YOU HAVE:
- COVID-19 symptoms like cough, shortness of breath or fever
- Been around someone sick, like a family member
- Not completed 14 days of isolation after travel abroad
We do offer virtual showings using:
Please ask the listing agent for scheduling and availabilities.
WALK THROUGH VIDEO FOOTAGE
We are providing video footage for our vacant properties for rent. When a property is for rent with a tenant currently in place, we may not be able to take video footage right away.
Please stay two meters (six feet) away from other people.
Greet people with a wave instead of a handshake.
The most important thing you can do to prevent infection is to wash your hands regularly and avoid touching your face.
- Cough or sneeze into the bend of your arm
- Avoid touching surfaces people touch often