Welcome to Northbank! This is a beautiful newer hi-rise with amazing views! This large 1 bedroom, 1 full bath home in the sky is located along the riverfront in New Westminster - a progressive city packed with urban conveniences and touches of Victorian charm. A Queen bed and nightstand will fit perfectly in the bedroom. Family dinners can be enjoyed around a full dining room table. With only six residences per floor, every Northbank home is well planned and full of smart, usable space. Standing proud on the terraced hilltop gives every Northbank home long, significant views - from the tranquil Fraser River to the distant snow-capped mountain ranges. Conveniently located adjacent to Albert Cresent Park and the Patullo Bridge, and close to the Columbia SkyTrain station. Contact Advent today to view this 1 bedroom apartment rental at Northbank in New Westminster, rent with ADVENT!
- Located in New Westminster, Quay
- Unfurnished apartment rental
- 1 Year lease term required
- Corner unit
- Dynamic, panoramic views
- Large balcony
- Wide plank laminate flooring in living areas
- Textured loop carpet in all bedrooms
- Quartz countertops with breakfast bar
- Contemporary laminate soft-close cabinets
- 1 piece pull chrome faucet with spray
- Ample pantry storage with 4 roll-out drawers
- Under-mount stainless steel double sink
- In-sink disposal
- Under cabinet puck lighting
- Full height, 16”x4” ceramic tile backsplash
- Recessed pot lighting
- Under-sink roll-out recycle bin
- Samsung French door refrigerator with ice maker
- KitchenAid glass top convection range oven
- KitchenAid dishwasher
- Built-in stainless steel Panasonic microwave
- Broan Slimline 300 cfm hood fan
- Whirlpool full-size front loading washer and dryer
- Cosentino Eco composite countertop
- White, high-gloss laminate vanity
- Acri-tec undermount rectangular basin
- Kohler one piece chrome faucet
- Kohler toilet with soft-close seat
- Hystar bathtub
- Gloss finish, ceramic tile bathtub surround
- Kohler chrome bath and shower trim kit
- Large format porcelain tile flooring
- 1 Covered parking stall
- No pets
- No smoking
- Social room
- Guest parking
- Advent Real Estate Services Ltd.
To rent this property applicants must complete Advent’s tenancy application in full, have an excellent Landlord reference and Tenancy history, agree to a Credit Check, and have a proven employment and employment history with a salary or income that can support the rental rate. Offshore applicants will also require a valid passport, work or student visa and be able to prove they can legally stay in Canada for the duration of the tenancy. A local guarantor may be required.
INSURANCE: Advent’s tenants are required to hold current tenant's insurance, proof of insurance will be required at move-in.
PET POLICY: Pets may or may not be allowed in this property, this is the decision of the Landlord/Owner and the Strata Corporation (if applicable). A deposit of 50% of the monthly rental rate is required along with references.
NO SMOKING: In any of Advent’s rental properties, no exceptions, this is grounds for eviction.
No smoking, of any substances, in the suite or on the common areas of the property. The tenant(s) is aware that many City, Municipal and/or Strata Bylaws also restrict smoking on Limited Common Property (such as balconies). Should such a bylaw not be in place and smoking on Limited Common Property be permitted, the tenant(s) is aware that should a complaint be received from any part re said action, they must cease and desist at once.
CANNABIS: The resident or visitor of the resident must not use or permit any part of the suite, common area or limited common area be used as a site for growing, manufacturing/production, dispensing, selling or distributing marijuana, marijuana derived products, marijuana related products and accessories, and/or any controlled substances, whether licensed or otherwise.
Tenant Obligations Under the Residential Tenancy Act: A tenant must maintain reasonable health, cleanliness and sanitary standards throughout the rental unit and the other residential property to which the tenant has access. A tenant of a rental unit must repair damage to the rental unit or common area that is caused by the actions or neglect of the tenant or a person permitted on the residential property by the tenant.
Essential Services For Tenants: If you've just rented with Advent you may need one or more of these essential services for your new rental! Click Here >>
PLEASE READ ALL
To stop the spread of the COVID-19 virus, we all must comply with the recommendations set by the Government of Canada. At Advent, we're doing everything we can to flatten the curve.
DO NOT REQUEST A SHOWING IN PERSON IF YOU HAVE:
- COVID-19 symptoms like cough, shortness of breath or fever
- Been around someone sick, like a family member
- Not completed 14 days of isolation after travel abroad
We do offer virtual showings using:
Please ask the listing agent for scheduling and availabilities.
WALK THROUGH VIDEO FOOTAGE
We are providing video footage for our vacant properties for rent. When a property is for rent with a tenant currently in place, we may not be able to take video footage right away.
Please stay two meters (six feet) away from other people.
Greet people with a wave instead of a handshake.
The most important thing you can do to prevent infection is to wash your hands regularly and avoid touching your face.
- Cough or sneeze into the bend of your arm
- Avoid touching surfaces people touch often