1 Bedroom Unfurnished Apartment Rental in New Westminster at Northbank
1401 - 125 Columbia Street, New Westminster, BC, Canada.
rental rate assessment
Own a property like this? Rent it with ADVENT!
Welcome to Northbank! Be the very first to live in this hip, beautiful new hi-rise with amazing views! This large 1 bedroom, 1 full bath home in the sky is located along the riverfront in New Westminster - a progressive city packed with urban conveniences and touches of Victorian charm. A Queen bed and nightstand will fit perfectly in the bedroom. Family dinners can be enjoyed around a full dining room table. With only six residences per floor, every Northbank home is well planned and full of smart, usable space. Standing proud on the terraced hilltop gives every Northbank home long, significant views – from the tranquil Fraser River to the distant snow-capped mountain ranges. Conveniently located adjacent to Albert Cresent Park and the Patullo Bridge, and close to the Columbia SkyTrain station. Contact ADVENT today to rent this 1 bedroom unfurnished apartment rental in New Westminster at Northbank, rent with ADVENT!
- Located in New Westminster - Quay
- BRAND NEW
- Unfurnished Apartment Rental
- 1 Year Lease Term Required
- Corner Unit
- Dynamic, Panoramic Views
- Large Balcony
- European wide plank laminate flooring by Kraus in living areas
- 26oz stain resistant, textured loop carpet in all bedrooms
- Cosentino Silestone quartz countertops with breakfast bar
- Sleek, contemporary laminate soft-close cabinets with full height uppers
- Kohler “Simplice” 1 piece pull chrome faucet with spray
- Ample pantry storage with 4 roll-out drawers
- Undermount stainless steel double sink
- 1/3 hp, heavy duty galvanized steel in-sink disposal
- Under cabinet puck lighting
- Full height, 16”x4” ceramic tile backsplash
- Recessed pot lighting
- Under sink roll-out recycle bin
- Additional base cabinet accessible from dining area
- Samsung counter-depth French door refrigerator with ice maker
- KitchenAid self cleaning 30” glass top convection range oven
- KitchenAid dishwasher with stainless steel interior
- Built-in stainless steel Panasonic Microwave
- Broan Slimline 300 cfm hood fan
- Whirlpool Duet full-size front loading washer and dryer
- Cosentino Eco composite countertop
- White, high-gloss laminate vanity
- Acri-tec undermount rectangular basin
- Kohler “Singulier” one piece chrome faucet
- Kohler “Sterling” toilet with elongated bowl and soft-close seat
- Hystar bathtub with sloping back rest and integrated armrests
- 20” x 8” Gloss finish, ceramic tile bathtub surround
- Kohler “Singulier” chrome bath and shower trim kit
- Large format 12” x 24” porcelain tile flooring
- 1 Covered Parking Stall
- No Pets
- No Smoking
- Social Room
- Guest parking
To rent this property applicants must complete Advent’s tenancy application in full, have an excellent Landlord reference and Tenancy history, agree to a Credit Check and have a Credit Score of at least 600, and proven employment and employment history with a salary or income that can support the rental rate. Offshore applicants will also require a valid passport, work or student visa and be able to prove they can legally stay in Canada for the duration of the tenancy. A local guarantor may be required.
Insurance: Advent’s tenants are required to hold current tenant's insurance, proof of insurance will be required at move-in.
Pet Policy: Pets may or may not be allowed in this property, this is the decision of the Landlord/Owner and the Strata Corporation (if applicable). A deposit of 50% of the monthly rental rate is required along with references.
Smoking Policy: No smoking in any of Advent’s rental properties, no exceptions, this is grounds for eviction.
Tenant Obligations Under the Residential Tenancy Act: A tenant must maintain reasonable health, cleanliness and sanitary standards throughout the rental unit and the other residential property to which the tenant has access. A tenant of a rental unit must repair damage to the rental unit or common area that is caused by the actions or neglect of the tenant or a person permitted on the residential property by the tenant.
Essential Services For Tenants: If you've just rented with Advent you may need one or more of these essential services for your new rental! Click Here >>