Rental Property Management Services / Metro Vancouver & Squamish
Rent Your Property Today!
ADVENT provides Rental Property Management Services in Vancouver, North Vancouver, West Vancouver, Burnaby, Richmond, New Westminster, Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Port Moody, Pitt Meadows, Maple Ridge, Surrey, Langley, Delta and Squamish.
We manage and rent all property types including apartments, basements, coach houses, duplexes, fourplexes, garden suites, houses, laneway houses, live / work lofts, mansions, penthouses, row houses, studios, townhouses and triplexes.
Our licensed Property Managers provide specialized services to suit the type of management appropriate to your real estate investment property and options that best service you.
If you're looking for a company to manage your real estate investment, you've come to the right place! Over the last 16 years ADVENT has rented 1000's of properties, our track record speaks for itself! Earn maximum investment revenue and rent your property with ADVENT!
If you're asking yourself the question, "Do I need full Management Services"?
Please read the information below to help you make the right decision.
Being a Landlord is not a passive business you must be active in the management of your tenancy.
If you answer "NO" to one or more of the questions below, you should seriously consider full management services for your investment property.
- I am available and willing to answer my phone 24/7 for emergencies
- I am rarely or never out of town or have someone to step in for me when I am away
- I have a list of insured and bonded trades persons to fulfill repair requests quickly and efficiently
- I have time to inspect my property regularly and understand what I am looking for
- I fully understand the tenant’s and landlord’s rights in accordance with the Residential Tenancy Act, including Arbitration procedures
WHAT WILL ADVENT DO FOR YOU?
We'll Maximize Your Returns!
- Lowering vacancy rates
- Placing qualified tenants
- Maintaining the integrity and value of your property
We'll Minimize Your Risk!
- Utilizing our thorough knowledge of the Residential Tenancy Act (RTA)
- Utilizing proven leases and documentation
- Utilizing qualified tradesmen for repairs and maintenance
- Collecting rents by Pre-Authorized Payment (PAP)
- Mitigating tenancy disputes
- On-call 24/7, 365 days a year for emergencies
- Liaising with Strata Corporations, Insurance Companies etc.
WHY RENT WITH ADVENT?
- Licensed and experienced
- Sound knowledge of the Residential Tenancy Act
- Available for 24/7 tenant emergencies
- Working flexible hours to manage your property
Tradesmen & Maintenance
- Qualified, ticketed, insured and bonded
- Reasonable rates
- No up-charging on invoices
- Emergency Response
- Setting industry standards in internet marketing
- Online advertising, high website traffic on rentwithadvent.com
- Full page website advertisements
- Search engine optimization
- Professional quality photography
- Advertisements on Craigslist
- Social media listings: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter
- Direct communication with owners & tenants
- 24/7 Emergency response for owners and tenants
- Direct contact with your Property Manager
- Long-term relationships with tradesmen
- NR4 Filing
- Qualified tenants
- Full reference checks
- Full credit history checks
- Long-term experience in vetting tenants
We Manage all Property Types:
Unfurnished and Furnished
- Coach houses
- Garden suites
- Laneway Houses
- Live / Work Lofts
- Row Houses
Management Services in Detail
- Provide rental rate evaluation
- Market the property for lease
- Schedule private showings
- Application management
- Tenant approval and selection, including credit checks
- Collection of security and pet deposits
- Negotiate lease terms
- Sign lease documentation and addendums
- Move-in and move-out condition inspection reports
- Monthly rent collection by Pre-Authorized Payment (PAP)
- Schedule repairs and maintenance
- 24/7, 365 Emergency on call service for tenants
- Regular property inspections
- Tenancy dispute mitigation
- Electronic money transfer (EFT) to owner
- Private access to monthly and annual statements via our Client Portal
- Liaise with Strata Corporation, Insurance Corporation
Rates / Fees
- A one-time flat fee for placing the tenant
- A low percentage of the monthly rent thereafter
- No hidden charges
- No charges when the property is vacant
- No charges for administration
- No charges for maintenance scheduling
- No charges for renewals
- Discounts for Owners with multiple properties
- Free management incentives for referring new business to Advent
Get a quote to rent your property with Advent >>
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
ADVENT Real Estate Services Ltd. is licensed with the BC Financial Services Authority (BCFSA), and a member of The Professional Association of Managing Agents (PAMA), LandlordBC, The British Columbia Real Estate Association (BCREA) and The Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV).