Coquitlam is mainly a suburban city located in the Lower Mainland region of British Columbia and is a member of Metro Vancouver. Coquitlam has many open green spaces, with a total area of over 2,200 acres. There are over 80 parks and natural areas, with Mundy Park located roughly in the centre of the city being the biggest. Town Centre Park is a large city park located in the central area of the city, it provides city residents with many recreational activities. Como Lake Park and Glen Park are also popular with local residents.
Coquitlam's main industrial area lies in the southern Maillardville/Fraser Mills area near the Fraser River. Most retail businesses are concentrated around Coquitlam Centre in the Town Centre area, and big-box retailers such as IKEA in the Pacific Reach areas, with the remainder of the city's retail outlets centered around Austin Heights and North Road.
Coquitlam Town Centre is home to numerous high-rise buildings, and has a high concentration of high-rise condos. Coquitlam West, from its intersection at Como Lake Avenue to Austin Avenue, is showing signs of massive growth, with a mix of high-rise, mid-rise and low-rise condos under development.
Coquitlam is served by regular bus service on numerous lines throughout the city, with a major exchange at Coquitlam Central Station. The SkyTrain Millennium Line, connects Coquitlam to Port Moody and Burnaby. The West Coast Express, with a stop at Coquitlam Central Station, provides commuter rail service west to downtown Vancouver and east as far as Mission. For motorists, the Trans-Canada Highway provides freeway access to other neighbouring cities.
NEW RENTALS LISTED: 24/7, 365
Filter by city, furniture type, number of bedrooms and pet preference.
Search unfurnished 6 bedroom apartments, basements, coach houses, duplexes, fourplexes, garden suites, detached houses, laneway houses, live/work lofts, mansions, penthouses, row houses, studios, townhouses and triplexes for rent right now in Coquitlam!
Lease terms are specified on each of our rental listings pages. Unfurnished rental properties typically require a minimum of a 1 year lease. Furnished rental property lease terms will vary, from a minimum of 1 month, to 12+ months. If you have questions regarding lease terms for any of our rental properties, be sure to contact the rental listing Property Manager for assistance.
TRENDING: unfurnished and pet friendly
Search for unfurnished pet friendly rental properties by city. Advent's pet friendly apartment and townhouse rentals may allow for 1 pet, some 2 pets, and bigger detached homes may allow for more, this is the decision of the landlord or Strata Corporation (if applicable). Be sure to ask our Property Managers exactly how many pets are allowed in the property that you’re interested in viewing. A pet deposit of 50% of the monthly rental rate is required along with references.
- Vancouver Pet Friendly Rentals
- North Vancouver Pet Friendly Rentals
- West Vancouver Pet Friendly Rentals
- Burnaby Pet Friendly Rentals
- Richmond Pet Friendly Rentals
- New Westminster Pet Friendly Rentals
- Coquitlam Pet Friendly Rentals
- Port Coquitlam Pet Friendly Rentals
- Port Moody Pet Friendly Rentals
- Pitt Meadows Pet Friendly Rentals
- Maple Ridge Pet Friendly Rentals
- Surrey Pet Friendly Rentals
- Delta Pet Friendly Rentals
- Squamish Pet Friendly Rentals
TRENDING: 1 bedrooms by city
If you’re searching for a 1 bedroom apartment for rent, you’re in the right place! Advent lists a wide variety of unfurnished 1 bedroom rental properties in Vancouver, North Vancouver, West Vancouver, Burnaby, Richmond, New Westminster, Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Port Moody, Pitt Meadows, Maple Ridge, Surrey and Squamish. We list 1 bedroom apartments in all key neighbourhoods!
- Vancouver 1 Bedroom Apartments
- North Vancouver 1 Bedroom Apartments
- West Vancouver 1 Bedroom Apartments
- Burnaby 1 Bedroom Apartments
- Richmond 1 Bedroom Apartments
- New Westminster 1 Bedroom Apartments
- Coquitlam 1 Bedroom Apartments
- Port Coquitlam 1 Bedroom Apartments
- Port Moody 1 Bedroom Apartments
- Pitt Meadows 1 Bedroom Apartments
- Maple Ridge 1 Bedroom Apartments
- Surrey 1 Bedroom Apartments
- Delta 1 Bedroom Apartments
- Squamish 1 Bedroom Apartments
TRENDING: furnished in Vancouver
Search for fully furnished, 1 and 2 bedroom, short and long term, luxury and affordable apartments for rent now in Vancouver. Advent lists furnished apartments in all of Vancouver’s key neighbourhoods: Downtown, Coal Harbour, Gastown, Kitsilano, The Olympic Village, The West End, The University of British Columbia, Yaletown and more. Just bring your suit case!
- Furnished Studios Vancouver
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments Vancouver
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments Vancouver