Vancouver is a coastal city located in the Lower Mainland region of British Columbia, Vancouver is also a member of Metro Vancouver. Vancouver is consistently named as one of the top five worldwide cities for livability and quality of life. Vancouver is Canada’s most walkable city! Residents enjoy access to thousands of restaurants, bars and coffee shops - walk to an average of 5 restaurants, bars and coffee shops in 5 minutes! Vancouver has an excellent public transit system, served by TransLink, with an extensive bus network, SkyTrain - light rail system, and network of ferries.
Vancouver has a wide variety of residential, luxury and affordable, high-rise, mid-rise and low-rise buildings. Condos in Coal Harbour, Downtown, False Creek, The Village (Olympic Village), and Yaletown, are highly sought after amongst tenants!
Vancouver is one of the driest Canadian cities in summer, one of warmest Canadian cities in the winter and also one of the wettest Canadian cities.
Vancouver is well known as an urban centre surrounded by nature! The mild climate of the city and proximity to the ocean, mountains, rivers and lakes make the area a popular destination for outdoor recreation. Vancouver has thousands of acres of parks, of which, Stanley Park is the largest. The city has several large beaches, many adjacent to one another, extending from the shoreline of Stanley Park around False Creek to the south side of English Bay, from Kitsilano to the University Endowment Lands.
Vancouver’s coastline provides for many types of water sport, and the city is a popular destination for boating enthusiasts. Local sports teams include The Vancouver Canucks (NHL), The BC Lions (CFL) and The Vancouver Whitecaps FC (MLS). Vancouver has hosted many international events and conferences, including the FIFA Women's World Cup, the Winter Olympics, the Commonwealth games and Expo.
Major film production studios in Vancouver have turned the city into one of the largest film production centres in North America, earning it the nickname, "Hollywood North".
NEW RENTALS LISTED: 24/7, 365
Filter by city, furniture type, number of bedrooms and pet preference.
Search unfurnished 1 bedroom apartments, basements, coach houses, duplexes, fourplexes, garden suites, detached houses, laneway houses, live/work lofts, mansions, penthouses, row houses, studios, townhouses and triplexes for rent right now in Vancouver!
Lease terms are specified on each of our rental listings pages. Unfurnished rental properties typically require a minimum of a 1 year lease. Furnished rental property lease terms will vary, from a minimum of 1 month, to 12+ months. If you have questions regarding lease terms for any of our rental properties, be sure to contact the rental listing Property Manager for assistance.
TRENDING: unfurnished and pet friendly
Search for unfurnished pet friendly rental properties by city. Advent's pet friendly apartment and townhouse rentals may allow for 1 pet, some 2 pets, and bigger detached homes may allow for more, this is the decision of the landlord or Strata Corporation (if applicable). Be sure to ask our Property Managers exactly how many pets are allowed in the property that you’re interested in viewing. A pet deposit of 50% of the monthly rental rate is required along with references.
- Vancouver Pet Friendly Rentals
- North Vancouver Pet Friendly Rentals
- West Vancouver Pet Friendly Rentals
- Burnaby Pet Friendly Rentals
- Richmond Pet Friendly Rentals
- New Westminster Pet Friendly Rentals
- Coquitlam Pet Friendly Rentals
- Port Coquitlam Pet Friendly Rentals
- Port Moody Pet Friendly Rentals
- Pitt Meadows Pet Friendly Rentals
- Maple Ridge Pet Friendly Rentals
- Surrey Pet Friendly Rentals
- Delta Pet Friendly Rentals
- Squamish Pet Friendly Rentals
TRENDING: 1 bedrooms by city
If you’re searching for a 1 bedroom apartment for rent, you’re in the right place! Advent lists a wide variety of unfurnished 1 bedroom rental properties in Vancouver, North Vancouver, West Vancouver, Burnaby, Richmond, New Westminster, Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Port Moody, Pitt Meadows, Maple Ridge, Surrey and Squamish. We list 1 bedroom apartments in all key neighbourhoods!
- Vancouver 1 Bedroom Apartments
- North Vancouver 1 Bedroom Apartments
- West Vancouver 1 Bedroom Apartments
- Burnaby 1 Bedroom Apartments
- Richmond 1 Bedroom Apartments
- New Westminster 1 Bedroom Apartments
- Coquitlam 1 Bedroom Apartments
- Port Coquitlam 1 Bedroom Apartments
- Port Moody 1 Bedroom Apartments
- Pitt Meadows 1 Bedroom Apartments
- Maple Ridge 1 Bedroom Apartments
- Surrey 1 Bedroom Apartments
- Delta 1 Bedroom Apartments
- Squamish 1 Bedroom Apartments
TRENDING: furnished in Vancouver
Search for fully furnished, 1 and 2 bedroom, short and long term, luxury and affordable apartments for rent now in Vancouver. Advent lists furnished apartments in all of Vancouver’s key neighbourhoods: Downtown, Coal Harbour, Gastown, Kitsilano, The Olympic Village, The West End, The University of British Columbia, Yaletown and more. Just bring your suit case!
- Furnished Studios Vancouver
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments Vancouver
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments Vancouver