Fully Furnished / Unfurnished 2 Level Luxury Loft For Rent at Space Lofts in Yaletown
1109 - 1238 Seymour Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada.
** Also available unfurnished for $2200 **
Space Lofts are a loft-lovers dream! Located on Seymour Street right on the edge of vibrant Yaletown, this 2 level loft offers expansive, sweeping views of Yaletown and water views of False Creek. Within steps of your front door you'll find Choices Market, Shoppers Drug Mart, and plenty of coffee shops and retail on nearby Homer Street. The recently opened Vancouver House brings updated offerings to the area with the newly opened Fresh Street Market and restaurants such as Autostrada. The central location of 1238 Seymour also places residents within easy access to both Granville and Cambie Street bridges, Vancouver City Centre and the Yaletown Roundhouse SkyTrain station. Minutes away from David Lam Park! Contact Advent today to schedule a viewing at this one bedroom luxury furnished loft rental at Space lofts in Yaletown, rent with ADVENT!
- Located centrally in Yaletown
- 12 Month minimum lease term required
- Fully furnished or unfurnished loft rental
- Linens, kitchenware, cutlery and glassware included
- 16 Foot ceilings
- Floor to ceiling windows
- Spectacular views of Yaletown and False Creek
- Polished concrete flooring throughout
- Spacious, open living area, spread out over two levels
- Window view loft area with daybed/lounge chair
- Separate dining area
- Electric fireplace
- Two flat screen TVs
- Stainless steel GE & LG kitchen appliances
- Ample cabinet/closet space
- Open-concept bedroom on loft level
- Full closet and under-bed storage drawer
- Standing, spacious bedroom wardrobe
- In suite washer/dryer and laundry area
- Small in suite storage space
- No smoking
- No pets
- Heat and hot water
- Wifi internet
- Both TVs come equipped with Apple TV
- Digital antenna cable available on both TVs
- Apple TV connected to main TV in living area
- Changes to the cable and Internet plan are at the tenants cost
- Utilities not included if rented unfurnished
Building Amenities Include
- Two shared rooftop decks
- 4th Floor common area
- BBQ on deck area on both sides of building
- Fitness center
- Party room
- Meeting rooms
- Bike room
To rent this property applicants must complete Advent’s tenancy application in full, have an excellent Landlord reference and Tenancy history, agree to a Credit Check, and have a proven employment and employment history with a salary or income that can support the rental rate. Offshore applicants will also require a valid passport, work or student visa and be able to prove they can legally stay in Canada for the duration of the tenancy. A local guarantor may be required.
INSURANCE: Advent’s tenants are required to hold current tenant's insurance, proof of insurance will be required at move-in.
PET POLICY: Pets may or may not be allowed in this property, this is the decision of the Landlord/Owner and the Strata Corporation (if applicable). A deposit of 50% of the monthly rental rate is required along with references.
NO SMOKING: In any of Advent’s rental properties, no exceptions, this is grounds for eviction.
No smoking, of any substances, in the suite or on the common areas of the property. The tenant(s) is aware that many City, Municipal and/or Strata Bylaws also restrict smoking on Limited Common Property (such as balconies). Should such a bylaw not be in place and smoking on Limited Common Property be permitted, the tenant(s) is aware that should a complaint be received from any part re said action, they must cease and desist at once.
CANNABIS: The resident or visitor of the resident must not use or permit any part of the suite, common area or limited common area be used as a site for growing, manufacturing/production, dispensing, selling or distributing marijuana, marijuana derived products, marijuana related products and accessories, and/or any controlled substances, whether licensed or otherwise.
Tenant Obligations Under the Residential Tenancy Act: A tenant must maintain reasonable health, cleanliness and sanitary standards throughout the rental unit and the other residential property to which the tenant has access. A tenant of a rental unit must repair damage to the rental unit or common area that is caused by the actions or neglect of the tenant or a person permitted on the residential property by the tenant.
Essential Services For Tenants: If you've just rented with Advent you may need one or more of these essential services for your new rental! Click Here >>
PLEASE READ ALL
To stop the spread of the COVID-19 virus, we all must comply with the recommendations set by the Government of Canada. At Advent, we're doing everything we can to flatten the curve.
DO NOT REQUEST A SHOWING IN PERSON IF YOU HAVE:
- COVID-19 symptoms like cough, shortness of breath or fever
- Been around someone sick, like a family member
- Not completed 14 days of isolation after travel abroad
We do offer virtual showings using:
Please ask the listing agent for scheduling and availabilities.
WALK THROUGH VIDEO FOOTAGE
We are providing video footage for our vacant properties for rent. When a property is for rent with a tenant currently in place, we may not be able to take video footage right away.
Please stay two meters (six feet) away from other people.
Greet people with a wave instead of a handshake.
The most important thing you can do to prevent infection is to wash your hands regularly and avoid touching your face.
- Cough or sneeze into the bend of your arm
- Avoid touching surfaces people touch often