Victoria offers a selection of one, two and three bedroom apartment rentals, designed with gracious living spaces that maximize the natural light and harmonious flow of the homes. Victoria is a building like no other! Tenants will enjoy the innovative, European-inspired design, conceived to maximize social connectedness and foster a strong sense of community. All of the homes are accessed from the sun-drenched central courtyard, which is the hub of your new life. No dark corridors and elevator lobbies here! Come home to an elevated concept in rental living. Victoria makes an active lifestyle easy. Located at 12th and Lonsdale at the centre of a great walkable neighbourhood. Situated blocks from Victoria Park, boutiques, specialty food stores, galleries and restaurants, there’s no shortage of things to do right outside your door. Contact us today for more information about these brand new two bedroom apartments at Victoria in Central Lonsdale.
Please do NOT go to the building without an appointment scheduled, you will not be able to access any of the units.
1 MONTH FREE RENT ON A 1 YEAR LEASE
2 MONTHS FREE RENT ON A 2 YEAR LEASE
- Located in North Vancouver, Central Lonsdale
- Brand new building by Domus Homes
- Minimum 1 year lease term required
- Interior features:
- Luxury vinyl wood look flooring throughout
- Roller shades and blackout blinds in bedrooms
- Blomberg in-suite stacker washer/dryer
- Stainless steel appliance package
- 24" or 30" refrigerator
- Built-in over-the-range microwave hood fan combo
- 24" or 30" slide-in oven range
- Energy star dishwasher
- Stainless steel single basin undermount sink
- Moen Align chrome single-lever faucet
- Soft-close cabinets and drawers
- Vertical wood grain full-wrap cabinets
- Quartz stone countertops
- Polished white ceramic tile backsplash
- LED low-profile surface mount lighting
- Quartz countertops and backsplash
- Soft-close doors and drawers
- Caroma undermount sink with Moen Vichy lever
- Deep soaker tub and Moen Vichy Posi-Temp shower faucet
- Maxilite LED vanity light, recessed LED pot lights
- No smoking
- Pets OK
- Onsite building manager
- Secured building with restricted FOB access
- All homes accessed by sun-drenched central courtyard
- Bright, open stairs in courtyard
- Centrally-located elevator
- Automated parcel delivery lockers
- Indoor yoga and entertainment lounge
- Over 3,000 sq.ft. of rooftop terraces
- Rooftop community garden plots
- Bike repair and wash station
- Bike storage lockers
- Secured storage lockers available
- Underground parking
- Visitor parking stalls
- EV charging stalls
- Access to on-site MODO car
- Vada Asset Management Inc.
To rent this property applicants must complete Advent’s tenancy application in full, have an excellent Landlord reference and Tenancy history, agree to a Credit Check, and have a proven employment and employment history with a salary or income that can support the rental rate. Offshore applicants will also require a valid passport, work or student visa and be able to prove they can legally stay in Canada for the duration of the tenancy. A local guarantor may be required.
INSURANCE: Advent’s tenants are required to hold current tenant's insurance, proof of insurance will be required at move-in.
PET POLICY: Pets may or may not be allowed in this property, this is the decision of the Landlord/Owner and the Strata Corporation (if applicable). Information posted on this rental advertisement is subject to change at any time to comply with Strata building Bylaws. A pet deposit of 50% of the monthly rental rate is required along with references.
NO SMOKING: In any of Advent’s rental properties, no exceptions, this is grounds for eviction.
No smoking, of any substances, in the suite or on the common areas of the property. The tenant(s) is aware that many City, Municipal and/or Strata Bylaws also restrict smoking on Limited Common Property (such as balconies). Should such a bylaw not be in place and smoking on Limited Common Property be permitted, the tenant(s) is aware that should a complaint be received from any part re said action, they must cease and desist at once.
CANNABIS: The resident or visitor of the resident must not use or permit any part of the suite, common area or limited common area be used as a site for growing, manufacturing/production, dispensing, selling or distributing marijuana, marijuana derived products, marijuana related products and accessories, and/or any controlled substances, whether licensed or otherwise.
Tenant Obligations Under the Residential Tenancy Act: A tenant must maintain reasonable health, cleanliness and sanitary standards throughout the rental unit and the other residential property to which the tenant has access. A tenant of a rental unit must repair damage to the rental unit or common area that is caused by the actions or neglect of the tenant or a person permitted on the residential property by the tenant.
Essential Services For Tenants: If you've just rented with Advent you may need one or more of these essential services for your new rental! Click Here >>
PLEASE READ ALL
To stop the spread of the COVID-19 virus, we all must comply with the recommendations set by the Government of Canada. At Advent, we're doing everything we can to flatten the curve.
DO NOT REQUEST A SHOWING IN PERSON IF YOU HAVE:
- COVID-19 symptoms like cough, shortness of breath or fever
- Been around someone sick, like a family member
- Traveled outside of Canada in the last 14 days
We do offer virtual showings using:
Please ask the listing agent for scheduling and availabilities.
WALK THROUGH VIDEO FOOTAGE
We are providing video footage for our vacant properties for rent. When a property is for rent with a tenant currently in place, we may not be able to take video footage right away.
Please stay two meters (six feet) away from other people.
Greet people with a wave instead of a handshake.
The most important thing you can do to prevent infection is to wash your hands regularly and avoid touching your face.
- Cough or sneeze into the bend of your arm
- Avoid touching surfaces people touch often