ABOUT NEW WESTMINSTER:
New Westminster is a city located in the Lower Mainland region of British Columbia and is a member of Metro Vancouver. New Westminster is located mainly on the north bank of the Fraser River, roughly at the centre of the Greater Vancouver region and 19 kilometres southeast of the City of Vancouver. It is famous for its heritage buildings, waterfront area, festivals and Queens Park – a 75 acre flagship park.
New Westminster’s Uptown district is the city’s main "downtown" area, it’s an essential stop from a foodie's perspective. Streets full of mom and pop shops, and authentic ethnic restaurants are also situated in Uptown. Columbia Street is also a popular commercial area with stores and older heritage buildings. Westminster Quay has a scenic boardwalk to take-in views of the Fraser River, and is home to the River Market shopping centre and a variety of restaurants. Pier Park is located further up the boardwalk and has a spectacular view of the Pattullo Bridge. Riverboat Tours along the Fraser River are popular amongst locals and tourists.
The Westend is home to some of the most beautiful heritage homes of New Westminster. The Brow of the Hill neighbourhood consists of various Victorian-style buildings dating back to the 1800s.
Queensborough is one of the fastest changing areas in New Westminster and the trendy homes of Queensborough Landing exist here. Queensborough Landing Shopping Centre is a one-stop shopping destination, with an incredible selection of clothing stores, brand factory outlet shops, restaurants and grocery stores. The Q to Q ferry, which departs from Westminster Quay, sails directly to Queensborough Landing Shopping Centre.
Condos in Downtown, Queensborough, the Quay, Sapperton and Uptown are highly sought after amongst tenants! These key areas are home to a variety of high-rise, mid-rise and low-rise condo buildings.
New Westminster is served by a number of bus routes and the Expo Line SkyTrain that connects New Westminster to the cities of Vancouver, Burnaby and Surrey.
NEW RENTALS LISTED: 24/7, 365
Filter by city, furniture type, number of bedrooms and pet preference.
Search unfurnished apartments, basements, coach houses, duplexes, fourplexes, garden suites, detached houses, laneway houses, live/work lofts, mansions, penthouses, row houses, studios, townhouses and triplexes for rent right now in New Westminster!
Lease terms are specified on each of our rental listings pages. Unfurnished rental properties typically require a minimum of a 1 year lease. Furnished rental property lease terms will vary, from a minimum of 1 month, to 12+ months. If you have questions regarding lease terms for any of our rental properties, be sure to contact the rental listing Property Manager for assistance.
TRENDING: unfurnished and pet friendly
Search for unfurnished pet friendly rental properties by city. Advent's pet friendly apartment and townhouse rentals may allow for 1 pet, some 2 pets, and bigger detached homes may allow for more, this is the decision of the landlord or Strata Corporation (if applicable). Be sure to ask our Property Managers exactly how many pets are allowed in the property that you’re interested in viewing. A pet deposit of 50% of the monthly rental rate is required along with references.
- Vancouver Pet Friendly Rentals
- North Vancouver Pet Friendly Rentals
- West Vancouver Pet Friendly Rentals
- Burnaby Pet Friendly Rentals
- Richmond Pet Friendly Rentals
- New Westminster Pet Friendly Rentals
- Coquitlam Pet Friendly Rentals
- Port Coquitlam Pet Friendly Rentals
- Port Moody Pet Friendly Rentals
- Pitt Meadows Pet Friendly Rentals
- Maple Ridge Pet Friendly Rentals
- Surrey Pet Friendly Rentals
- Delta Pet Friendly Rentals
- Squamish Pet Friendly Rentals
TRENDING: 1 bedrooms by city
If you’re searching for a 1 bedroom apartment for rent, you’re in the right place! Advent lists a wide variety of unfurnished 1 bedroom rental properties in Vancouver, North Vancouver, West Vancouver, Burnaby, Richmond, New Westminster, Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Port Moody, Pitt Meadows, Maple Ridge, Surrey and Squamish. We list 1 bedroom apartments in all key neighbourhoods!
- Vancouver 1 Bedroom Apartments
- North Vancouver 1 Bedroom Apartments
- West Vancouver 1 Bedroom Apartments
- Burnaby 1 Bedroom Apartments
- Richmond 1 Bedroom Apartments
- New Westminster 1 Bedroom Apartments
- Coquitlam 1 Bedroom Apartments
- Port Coquitlam 1 Bedroom Apartments
- Port Moody 1 Bedroom Apartments
- Pitt Meadows 1 Bedroom Apartments
- Maple Ridge 1 Bedroom Apartments
- Surrey 1 Bedroom Apartments
- Delta 1 Bedroom Apartments
- Squamish 1 Bedroom Apartments
TRENDING: furnished in Vancouver
Search for fully furnished, 1 and 2 bedroom, short and long term, luxury and affordable apartments for rent now in Vancouver. Advent lists furnished apartments in all of Vancouver’s key neighbourhoods: Downtown, Coal Harbour, Gastown, Kitsilano, The Olympic Village, The West End, The University of British Columbia, Yaletown and more. Just bring your suit case!
- Furnished Studios Vancouver
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments Vancouver
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments Vancouver