Furnished 3 Bedroom House For Rent in Arbutus on Vancouver's Westside
West 18th Avenue, Vancouver, BC, Canada.
Arbutus Furnished House
Located in Arbutus, this fully furnished, south facing, three bedroom, three level family home offers the perfect solution for vacationing families or executives on the go. Conveniently located, within a five minute drive or ten minute walk to several neighbourhood amenities including: Capers Community Market, Douglas Park, Park Theatre, JJ Bean, Vancouver General Hospital, Save-On-Foods, Canadian Tire, City Hall, Best Buy, Home Depot, and London Drugs. For commuters, enjoy access to a Modo car parked directly in front of the house, hop on the Broadway/City Hall SkyTrain just around the corner, or take the number 33 bus straight to UBC. Contact Advent today to rent this 3 bedroom fully furnished house in Arbutus on Vancouver's Westside, rent with Advent!
- Located in Arbutus on Vancouver's Westside
- Fully Furnished Executive House Rental
- Short Term Rental: 20th May - 3rd August 2015
- Spacious, Gardened Front and Backyard
- Large Living Space on Three Levels
- Hardwood Flooring in Living/Dining Areas
- Carpet Flooring in Bedrooms
- Tiled Kitchen and Bathrooms
- Gas Fireplace in Living Room
- Dining Room Table Seats 6 - 10
- Spacious, Open Concept Kitchen & Dining Area
- Espresso Machine
- Gas Range
- Granite Countertops
- Kitchenware, Dishware & Cookware Included
- Flex-Space below Kitchen, Perfect for Dining Room/Office or Den
- Ample Cabinet, Shelving & Closet Space
- Bedding Configuration:
- Master - King (Half Memory Foam/Half Firm)
- Bedroom 2 - Twin
- Bedroom 3 - Queen Hideabed with Workspace
- Linen & Bedding Provided
- 3 Showers, 1 Soaker Bathtub
- Spacious, North Facing Balcony Overlooking Garden with Mountain Views
- Small Juliet Balcony off Second Bedroom
- Front Porch
- Private, Fully Fenced Back Yard featuring a Patio with Seating for 6-10
- Partial Use of Garage (If Requested)
- In-Suite Laundry
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- Gardening Service
- Cleaning Service at Additional Cost
- Security Alarm
- Access to 2 Adult Size Bicycles
- WIFI & Wired Internet
- Gas (Range)
- Hydro (Capped at $200)
- Hot Water
To rent this property applicants must complete Advent’s tenancy application in full, have an excellent Landlord reference and Tenancy history, agree to a Credit Check, and have a proven employment and employment history with a salary or income that can support the rental rate. Offshore applicants will also require a valid passport, work or student visa and be able to prove they can legally stay in Canada for the duration of the tenancy. A local guarantor may be required.
INSURANCE: Advent’s tenants are required to hold current tenant's insurance, proof of insurance will be required at move-in.
PET POLICY: Pets may or may not be allowed in this property, this is the decision of the Landlord/Owner and the Strata Corporation (if applicable). A deposit of 50% of the monthly rental rate is required along with references.
NO SMOKING: In any of Advent’s rental properties, no exceptions, this is grounds for eviction.
No smoking, of any substances, in the suite or on the common areas of the property. The tenant(s) is aware that many City, Municipal and/or Strata Bylaws also restrict smoking on Limited Common Property (such as balconies). Should such a bylaw not be in place and smoking on Limited Common Property be permitted, the tenant(s) is aware that should a complaint be received from any part re said action, they must cease and desist at once.
CANNABIS: The resident or visitor of the resident must not use or permit any part of the suite, common area or limited common area be used as a site for growing, manufacturing/production, dispensing, selling or distributing marijuana, marijuana derived products, marijuana related products and accessories, and/or any controlled substances, whether licensed or otherwise.
Tenant Obligations Under the Residential Tenancy Act: A tenant must maintain reasonable health, cleanliness and sanitary standards throughout the rental unit and the other residential property to which the tenant has access. A tenant of a rental unit must repair damage to the rental unit or common area that is caused by the actions or neglect of the tenant or a person permitted on the residential property by the tenant.
Essential Services For Tenants: If you've just rented with Advent you may need one or more of these essential services for your new rental! Click Here >>