Exchange 1 Bedroom Unfurnished Apartment For Rent at the Olympic Village
302 - 388 West 1st Avenue, Vancouver, BC, Canada.
This innovative property has high ceilings and an open plan to allow for individualism in décor. High end finishings and unique design features make this suite stand out! Close to Cambie Village, Granville Island and all the great shopping of lower Cambie. 2 blocks from skytrain! Contact Advent today to view this 1 bedroom unfurnished luxury apartment rental at Exchange at the Olympic Village on Vancouver’s Westside, rent with Advent!
- Located at the Olympic Village in False Creek South
- Unfurnished luxury apartment rental
- 1 Year lease term required
- Northwest facing - City views
- Balcony for BBQing PLUS Juliette Balcony for open air feel and a great breeze!
- Finished concrete floors and ceilings
- Radiant heating included
- Over-height ceilings throughout
- Functional Open Layout room for all your furniture
- Full, innovative, custom kitchen
- Lots of cupboards – great pot drawers!
- Stainless steel appliances
- Fridge and dishwasher fronted with matching cupboard finishes
- Unique sliding upper cupboard doors
- Under cabinet lighting
- Gas stove (Gas included) with self-cleaning oven
- Low-profile hood fan
- Fridge with bottom-mount freezer
- Built-in microwave
- Front-loading washer and dryer
- Big open bedroom with opaque wall for great light
- Awesome built in storage cabinets throughout suite
- Large, stylish bathroom
- Custom, "barn-style" door
- Soaker tub
- Separate shower stall with Cascade showerhead
- Designer tiling
- Built-in storage cabinets
- Parking (not all suites in this building have one!)
- Storage Locker
- Bicycle storage
- No smoking
- Select Pets OK with references, deposit and Owner approval
- Exchange Club Lounge with flat screen TV, Full Kitchen and washroom
- Roof-top Deck with BBQ gas hook-up and amazing city views
- Car Share Program
To rent this property applicants must complete Advent’s tenancy application in full, have an excellent Landlord reference and Tenancy history, agree to a Credit Check, and have a proven employment and employment history with a salary or income that can support the rental rate. Offshore applicants will also require a valid passport, work or student visa and be able to prove they can legally stay in Canada for the duration of the tenancy. A local guarantor may be required.
INSURANCE: Advent’s tenants are required to hold current tenant's insurance, proof of insurance will be required at move-in.
PET POLICY: Pets may or may not be allowed in this property, this is the decision of the Landlord/Owner and the Strata Corporation (if applicable). A deposit of 50% of the monthly rental rate is required along with references.
NO SMOKING: In any of Advent’s rental properties, no exceptions, this is grounds for eviction.
No smoking, of any substances, in the suite or on the common areas of the property. The tenant(s) is aware that many City, Municipal and/or Strata Bylaws also restrict smoking on Limited Common Property (such as balconies). Should such a bylaw not be in place and smoking on Limited Common Property be permitted, the tenant(s) is aware that should a complaint be received from any part re said action, they must cease and desist at once.
CANNABIS: The resident or visitor of the resident must not use or permit any part of the suite, common area or limited common area be used as a site for growing, manufacturing/production, dispensing, selling or distributing marijuana, marijuana derived products, marijuana related products and accessories, and/or any controlled substances, whether licensed or otherwise.
Tenant Obligations Under the Residential Tenancy Act: A tenant must maintain reasonable health, cleanliness and sanitary standards throughout the rental unit and the other residential property to which the tenant has access. A tenant of a rental unit must repair damage to the rental unit or common area that is caused by the actions or neglect of the tenant or a person permitted on the residential property by the tenant.
Essential Services For Tenants: If you've just rented with Advent you may need one or more of these essential services for your new rental! Click Here >>